Client Services Officer
Careerlink People Solutions have an exciting opportunity with a well-established, South Australian health orientated organisation.
Join a dynamic and motivated team who are driven by helping others. This role is perfect for someone who loves communicating, providing assistance with a friendly approach, and putting client needs first.
You will be an administrative whiz who works well in a fast-paced environment and can hit the ground running.
The Client Service Officer will provide administrative support with a communication focus to provide accurate information to clients as required.
- An Administration-based position with a large volume of calls (not call centre based)
- Providing first point of contact to clients requiring funding or support services
- Providing first point of contact for referrals, and ensuring referral information is accurately entered into the system
- Identifying client’s needs through an initial needs identification process to determine priority of access and level of complexity
- Access referral information from other sources (including the GP or carer) as appropriate
- Review and update resource information for both the In-house database and the Commonwealth database
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to navigate numerous systems
- Ability to maintain an excellent level of accuracy even whilst dealing with multiple priorities
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to pick up systems, processes, and terminology quickly
- Current clearances or willingness to obtain prior to commencing
- Compliance with the organisation’s Immunisation Policy and COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 27 July 2022