Client Services Administrator
Careerlink People Solutions has teamed up with an innovative and customer centric company based in Norwood, South Australia. A strong belief in helping people understand where they are heading and why in a finance context underpins this company’s longstanding success. They provide financial advice to ensure each client has a roadmap to achieve their goals. The team works with clients across every stage of life, no matter the goal or financial attitude.
Join a team that has a commitment to act honestly, fairly and ethically.
The Client Services Administrator is responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the portfolio management for clients and is accountable for all invoicing and revenue collection as well as various other administrative tasks.
- Adding and maintaining data-feeds on Xplan
- IPS Portfolio creation and administering online client access
- Payment receipting and reconciliation
- Cost Base reconciliation and CGT Reporting management
- Review meeting summary notation and action items
- Obtaining information for insurance quotes, administering, and updating insurance policies
- Overdue accounts receivable reporting and follow up
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with financial planning software like Xplan
- Exposure to financial planning processes delivering services to clients
- Sound understanding of document and data base management
This is the chance to join a growing organisation with an upbeat atittude who knows how to have fun along the way. Helping others is a core value for this South Australian founded company.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date Posted: 11 July 2022