Chief Operating Officer
Leverage your leadership experience within a purpose-driven business which takes an unconventional approach to building software.
Kibo have partnered with Splose, a rapidly growing South Australian company, to find a full time Chief Operating Officer.
Splose works within the Allied Health & NDIS space and their product is making a positive impact in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
Based in Adelaide’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, the COO will manage the strategic financial function of the business and collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and employee efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for the operational aspects of the business to ensure accountability to forecasts/targets, identify areas for improvement, and action improvements in consultation with the CEO
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that align with the business objectives
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to achieve growth
- Actively manage the company’s advertising spend
- Monitor performance and take corrective measures where necessary
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Maintain the company’s organisational chart
- Prepare reports required for Board Meetings in conjunction with the CEO
- 5+ years’ experience in executive leadership positions
- Previous experience and exposure to SAAS is preferred
- Strong financial background with the ability to analyse and prepare financial statements and be accountable to a budget and financial forecasts
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
- Highly organised and efficient
- A steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Accounting, Business desired
Splose challenges the status quo, channels positivity, celebrates wins, and fosters a supportive team environment.
They are hard working and aspirational individuals who care deeply about their customers, creating delightful experiences, and making a real difference through their work.
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please apply. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date posted: 3rd June 2022