Business Support Coordinator
Make a positive contribution to South Australia’s future social, environmental, and economic prosperity and wellbeing.
We are looking for a skilled Business Support Coordinator for a 3 – 6 month assignment with a well-known government department.
The role requires a strong focus on HR and previous experience working within SA Government is essential.
This role facilitates business support functions and will be required to use a high level of initiative. In particular, there will be a focus on providing support for human resources, fleet, risk management, procurement, records management, information technology and Workplace Health and Safety requirements, and assisting with financial monitoring and reporting.
- Providing responsive and comprehensive business services, in compliance with corporate frameworks for governance, finance, people and resource management, risk management, project support, records management, procurement, information technology and WHS requirements
- Develop and foster effective and collaborative relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and staff across the Division and the Department
- Coordinate effective branch business planning and reporting processes
- Ensure internal controls and corporate policies and procedures are applied consistently across the Division
- Undertake business related projects, including process improvement
- Provide expert advice, consultancy, information and support for the Division to ensure effective and efficient delivery of business outcomes
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Ability to evaluate information to effectively ascertain a practical solution that is aligned with organisational needs
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain networks with staff and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in identifying opportunities for best practice and implementing accordingly
- Experience in the provision of business and administrative operations for an agency or large team
- A flexible approach to working hours with out of hours work required (may be required to undertake intra or interstate travel, including overnight absences)
- A current class “C” driver’s licence and willingness and ability to drive
- Demonstrates ability to work alone and be self-reliant
- A current National Police Clearance, or willingness to obtain one
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date posted: 30th May 2022