Business Development Manager
Based in the Adelaide CBD, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets while promoting the company brand and products.
- Identify key markets and associated product offering
- Promote brand and products in target markets
- Liaise with customers, government bodies and external R&D to anticipate market trends
- Define and actively pursue sales actions such as directly engaging with customers or partners
- Regularly assess competition
- Lead bid delivery to customers ensuring cost, risk and exposure are properly assessed to achieve commercial and profit outcomes
- Ensure order intake targets achievement and expenses control
- Ensure proper project transfer to operations
Skills and Experience
- Formal qualifications in business, marketing or equivalent
- Technical sales and business development experience in local and international markets
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record delivering profitable business outcomes
- Hands on experience in the planning and preparation of technical project tender submissions
- Experience in networking and building relationships with corporate business and government
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills in technical tender/project processes
- High level technical knowledge
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join an agile software organisation with global presence in several markets. Join a team of bright and passionate individuals, who thrive on a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.