In this role, you will assist with all facets of production administration and job preparation. This includes, but is not limited to, accurately and efficiently raising work orders and setting up jobs to be ready for production.
- Order processing:
- Raising the job in the system
- Organising raw materials to be available according to the schedule
- Adjusting work orders in accordance with production changes
- Accurately processing machine record sheets
- Dispatching of goods
- Collating daily machine data for analysis
- Reviewing and implementing process improvements
- Factory and sales reporting
- Credit processing
- Sample preparation
- Ad-hoc administration duties for the Plant and Sales Teams
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- An attention to detail mindset of getting it right the first time with the ability to produce a high-quality standard of work Ability to use and improve business processes to drive efficiency and results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively build strong relationships
- Flexible and versatile in your approach to handle changing work requirements
- High personal accountability and respect for professional business standards
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a collaborative, engaging and driven individual to create the career you want within a fun, elite and expanding team.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.