Careerlink People Solutions are looking for an Administration Support person to assist our client’s manufacturing department with administrative duties.
Located in Brompton, our client services the packaging needs of the food industry and has a strong emphasis on people, growth, innovation, and performance.
We are looking for someone with a background in administration and can commit to working 25 hours a week, with the possibility to flex up.
Working closely with the Production Management Team, you will play a key role in ensuring the achievement of business plans and objectives in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner. The successful individual will be flexible, show initiative, and a willingness to jump in and support as and where required.
- Data Entry
- Attend meetings, prepare and distribute meeting minutes whilst maintaining confidentially
- Prepare summary reports to drive Safety and Quality actions
- Prepare documents and presentations for communication of site performance and expectations
- Assist with the management of attendance records to ensure compliance to procedures for unplanned absences
- Assist the leadership team with management of leave requests for team members
- Assist in the development of the leadership team with Microsoft Office skills
- Assist the Production Managers with scheduling labour requirements, including temporary labour as required
- Provide routine reports to communicate Production / Line efficiencies
- Prepare and collate Production paperwork including Quality Check Sheets and Machine Records
- Assist with Finished Goods and Packaging non-conformances and compile necessary reporting documentation
- Assist with the preparation of Standardised Work Management (SOP’s)
- Development of Visual Management tools to display key metrics
- Assist with Resource allocation using the company rostering tools
- Standardised Work Management (SOP’s) – Establishment, Review, and Improvement
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to achieve company objectives
- Maintain an excellent hygiene standard by keeping work area very clean and tidy
- Demonstrable commitment to the client’s company values
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, interacting effectively with multiple cultures and objective minded
- Excellent report writing skills and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about safety and communication, and allows you to contribute through the work that you do.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.