Administration Support Officer
Careerlink People Solutions are seeking an immediately available, flexible, and supportive administrative professional for an on-going part-time contract position based in Brompton.
The Administration support officer will be working with the Production Management Team on the factory floor as well as in the office to assist the department with administrative duties and business plans in an efficient and cost – effective manner.
This is a fast paced and dynamic role requiring organisation and experience in a similar position working with multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Administration support for tasks such as Data Entry, Filling, Scanning
- Maintaining databases
- Updating procedures and work instructions
- Development of visual Management Tools to display key metrics
- Assist with Resource allocation using the company rostering tools
- Standardised Work Management (SOP’s) – Establishment, Review, and Improvement
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to achieve company objectives
- Meeting minutes
- Assist the leadership team with management of leave requests
- Assist in the development of leadership team with Microsoft Office Skills
Skills and Experience
- Essential – Strong working knowledge of Outlook
- Essential – Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Office 365 (particularly OneNote, PowerPoint,and Excel)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working within factory / supply chain style environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Eagerness to contribute to a positive team culture
- Be immediately available to commence with no short-term leave requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join an Australian family-owned and operated business who are Global innovators in sustainable paper and board packaging solutions, opening you to wonderful opportunities, growth, and development.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce offering flexible office space
- Make time for what counts – excellent work life balance
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.