Administration Officer – Technical Suite
Passionate about providing exceptional customer service and support to all South Australians, our client is seeking their next Administration Officer – Technical Suite. This position is a temporary, full-time contract and requires someone who can adapt to change quickly and thrive in a busy environment.
The Administrative Officer – Technical Suite is accountable to the Team Leader for the provision of administrative waitlist support to the designated unit resulting in an efficient, comprehensive and customer orientated service being provided. The Administrative Officer – Technical Suite is responsible for ensuring timely referral of patients to the waiting list, the timely scheduling of admissions, and that all patients are well prepared and informed.
- General administrative support e.g. data entry, filing, and maintaining stationery stock levels
- Coordinating, sorting, and distributing all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Liaising with Facilities Management staff for the actioning of minor works requests
- Coordinating the attendance of other support staff / visitors e.g. Interpreters, Security
- Provide a comprehensive, administrative service to the designated unit/s
- Contribute to the provision of timely, accurate and efficient records management
- Contribute to the provision of high-quality customer service for both internal and external clients
- Contribute to achieve a harmonious team environment
- Contribute to continuous Improvement and professional standards
Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and the general public, including people from diverse cultural backgrounds whilst maintaining confidentiality and empathy
- Ability to demonstrate tact, courtesy and prudence at all times when dealing with enquiries
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and prioritise own tasks to meet deadlines
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and produce a high volume of work efficiently and accurately
- Proven ability to work under pressure, using a high level of attention to detail to meet agreed time frames
- Experience in providing a high-quality customer service
- Experience providing data entry, secretarial or administration support
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have or be willing to obtain a National Police Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about helping people and supporting not only their employees but also their customers.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Continuous training and development
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.