Administration Officer – Murray Bridge
We are seeking an experienced and personable Administration Officer who will be the first point of contact within a south-east regional SA Government department, providing outstanding customer service and effectively administering the operations of the office. You will look after reception, providing your services face to face and over the telephone, addressing enquiries and providing visitor information. You will also provide integral support to key internal and external stakeholders as well as organise an array of office functions.
- Ensure The Business Support Team receives high quality administrative support that results in efficiency and effective office management
- Provide professional customer support to both client and staff in a timely and quality manner
- Exhibit knowledge of regional and state reserves systems, delivering accurate and timely customer information relating to natural resources management service, regional parks, facilities, and activities and ensure regulations are maintained and provided to both clients and the public
- Conduct banking in accurate and timely manner, ensuring that cash is handled in accordance with audit requirements
- Maintain records in databases and iShare systems, conduct processing, purchasing, and ordering and administer internal and external mail allocation
- Establish collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the region and department
- Current driver’s license required
- Certificate in Business Administration or similar desired but not essential
- Fire management and associated duties required
- Some out of hours and intrastate travel may be needed from time to time
- Work/life balance
- Be part of an organisation that values their people, encourages growth, and gives back to the community
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.