Careerlink People Solutions are seeking an immediately available, passionate and professional individual for permanent position based in Wallaroo.
Passionate about providing exceptional residential care, our client is committed to providing ongoing training and support to their staff.
The Administration Manager is responsible for ensuring a professional impression is always created and to effectively manage the flow of people and enquiries including the day-to-day operation of the Administration office, reception and front office areas to achieve a value-add experience for those seeking assistance.
This is a challenging, fast paced and dynamic role requiring organisation and experience in a similar position working with multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Executive Support to management and the board
- Project Work
- Administration and at time reception support
- People Management
- Coordination and management of various internal process managed by the team
Skills and Experience
- Preferably a Diploma/Degree in Administration or Business (or equivalent) will be held however relevant demonstrated knowledge and experience in a comparable role would be considered
- Previous people management experience leading a team of busy administration staff
- Demonstrated highly developed experience with complex administrative procedures and processes and proficient use of a range of office tools and computer skills
- Demonstrated experience with managing small projects and developing associated procedures and documentation
- High level interpersonal skills to interact positively with the aged care community
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to work collaboratively and flexibly with, and support and assist others in a pivotal role
- Able to take direction and act on it as well as be self-directed and utilise discretion and judgement, as required
- Excellent time management and highly developed organisational skills and an ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and be highly organised
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with unexpected situations
- Demonstrated sound interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint and intermediate Excel are essential
- Must hold a senior first aid certificate
- Must hold or be willing to obtain an Aged Care clearance
- Must hold a full valid driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about their people and the work that they undertake. Proving you with the tools and skills needed to undertake the role, join an organisation that not only allows you to contribute through the work that you do, but that also allows you to be a part of something bigger.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce offering flexible office space
- Make time for what counts – excellent work life balance
- Giving back to the community
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.