Administration Intake Officer
Careerlink People Solutions are seeking a motivated and adaptable Administration Officer to work within a well-known not-for-profit community health and care provider based on the outskirts of Adelaide CBD.
Accountable to the team leader, you will provide the first contact point for clients requiring support and referrals. You will be required to accurately enter the details and referral information into the internal database.
Also, through conversations and information gathering, you will identify client’s priority levels and engage with the relevant individuals to ensure the clients needs are met appropriately.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use multiple systems at once
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with internal staff and clients
- A basic understanding of medical terminology would be advantageous but not critical
- Confident in multi-task and assessing the critical nature of requests as received and re-prioritising as needed
- Ability to respond to high volume of telephone enquiries and referrals and utilise effective and accurate typing skills to enter client details into database simultaneously
- Data Management Experience – utilise experience in the management of databases to collect, accurately record and search for client information.
- Attend to detail – check accuracy of information, follow procedures and processes to avoid errors and take corrective action to minimise mistakes and notify others when appropriate.
- Professional manner with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must hold a DCSI WWC clearance, DCSI Aged Clearance and National Police Clearance confirming you are able to work with Vulnerable people prior to commencing
If you are willing to contribute as part of a high performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you.
- Work within a dynamic and friendly environment
- Work life balance
- Give something back to the community through the work you do
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.