Administration and Reception Experts
Joining an existing team, you will be a bright, energetic self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision. You must have the ability to respond quickly and professionally to new and changing situations, whilst still meeting set KPI’s. You will also have a demonstrated skill in taking initiative, prioritising, and multi-tasking in a fast-moving environment with a keen eye for detail.
Progressive and diligent, you will provide exceptional customer service, high-quality administration, and a wide range of support services to key stakeholders and customers alike in a high functioning environment.
- Maintain records and information within established procedures
- Maintaining high quality records in a thorough and organised manner
- Approaching work in a careful and methodical manner
- Displaying accuracy always even when conducting routine/repetitive work
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when required
- Respond to general enquiries when required
- Strong Administration experience demonstrated through a solid work history
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work requirements to ensure deadlines are met
- High attention to detail and the ability to provide effective and timely administration support
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Understanding of the importance of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- Keen customer focus and goal orientation with a proactive, common-sense approach
- MUST be immediately available to commence with no short-term leave requirements
- MUST hold a current SAPOL Police Clearance
- MUST be willing to obtain DCSI – Working with Children’s Clearance
Innovative and proactive, you will work in a balanced, people focused culture, where growth is encouraged and nurtured.
If you have an enthusiasm to deliver work of a high-quality alongside likeminded individuals contributing to a positive work environment, apply now.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job posted: 16/05/2023