Admin & Business Support Coordinator
We place strong emphasis on creating a stimulating environment which unifies personal and professional values. We are a collaborative and supportive team that values innovation, creativity, and growth. We hire on attitude and team spirit – attributes we know contribute to success.
If you want to grow your career, expand your skillset, and gain fulfilment through adding meaningful value to our clients, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Business Support and Operations Manager, you will provide business and administrative support to our high performing leadership team to design and deliver bespoke talent strategies and recruitment solutions for a myriad of innovative companies.
- Prior experience (minimum of one year) in a fast-paced environment and a background in a customer-facing, administrative, or a recruitment role
- Customer support experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills and high-level of attention to detail
- A consultative, solutions driven approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great instincts
- A passion for fostering a positive team culture
- A natural collaborator who can listen and retain information
- General administrative support for the leadership team
- Agency staff customer care support including written and verbal communication
- Payroll admin support
- Reporting and analysis
- Social media content ideation and creation
- Office administration and ad-hoc projects
- Managing enquiries via phone and email
- Regular team events and a strong emphasis on team culture
- Special occasion leave
- Career progression
- World class training and development
- A very rewarding and supportive working environment
- CBD location
We firmly believe that every company’s greatest asset is their people, and that is what we are passionate about providing.
A company’s people are the oxygen that fuels the fire of progress and evolution. We provide talent as a service, delivering that oxygen to companies by connecting innovators and leaders to shape growth. The right person in the right position can add immeasurable value to a team, enhance a company’s culture, and even enhance a company’s trajectory.
South Australian owned and operating nationally, Careerlink People Solutions provides tailored, customer-centric recruitment and talent solutions to corporate, government, and start-ups.
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on Careerlink People Solutions, visit careerlink.com.au
Job Posted: 22/08/2023