Accounts Receivable Officer
An ideal opportunity is available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to work within a leading finance company based in Adelaide CBD. You will be joining a pioneering organisation who has an excellent reputation within in respective field.
- Review of all potential recovery targets
- Responsible for all written correspondence with potential recovery targets
- Issuing instruction to external service providers
- Responsible for all administration of recovery files
- Responsible for liaising with accounts staff in receipting activities and allocation of recovered monies
- Produce the Month and Quarter end reporting requirements
- Responsible for calling and following up unpaid/ overdue accounts and arranging payment
- Monitor accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Close collaboration with other business units and team members
- Relevant tertiary education
- Prior experience working within an Accounts Receivable, Debt Collection or similar role
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience in debt collection
- Strong negotiation skills
- Provide experience using Accounting software
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously
This is an initial 3-month assignment paying a competitive hourly rate. If you are self-motivated, looking to join a friendly team and have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply now.
Please contact Kayleigh Edwards on (08) 8234 2144 or Kayleigh@careerlink.com.au to discuss this opportunity.