Accountant – Superannuation
Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a top tier accounting and advisory firm. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced and collaborative team of Accountants. You will feel supported by an inclusive culture and genuine work life balance.
Our client is a success driven organisation where people matter and you are given opportunity to grow with recognition.
Joining the Superannuation team, the successful individual will have around 2-3 year’s demonstrated experience for this full-time opportunity.
Working in a supportive team, you will have the opportunity to work across an extensive range of different industries and to work closely with some of South Australia’s iconic businesses.
- Completion of Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) financial statements and income tax returns
- Preparation of pension commencement documents and member balances
- Administration of pensions
- Preparation of rollover statements
- Be pro-active when dealing with clients by phone or email
- Currently completing or completed CA / CPA qualification
- Tertiary qualified in commerce, accounting or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and building strong relationships
- Demonstrated 2 – 3 years’ experience as an accountant.
- Experience in a Business Advisory or Superannuation Compliance division
- Experience with BGL (highly regarded) or similar software
- Genuine work life balance
- Accelerated career progression through dedicated trainers, formal learning programs and mentoring
- Work with high-profile national and international clients
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Wellness program
- Regular social events
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Posted: 28/08/2023