Based on the Adelaide City Fringe, the Account Coordinator will be responsible for the professional and proactive management of the company’s global accounts.
You will provide excellent customer service to support the business and uphold the company’s reputation for delivering on the promise of quality, service, and efficiency to their customers both internal and external.
You will work in close collaboration with the sales support team and business managers to form a responsive and engaged team that delivers exceptional service and results to all customers, every time.
- Accountable for the coordination of services to nominated key accounts and the support and back up for service
- Coordinate internal and external delivery of goods to all Global Brands Sales customers, ensuring accurate and on time delivery
- Proactively address customer concerns and requests, developing solutions that demonstrate the company promise of delivering quality value and service
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing accounts and develop significant relationships with key customers
- Promote the organisations products and services to customers through all interactions and telephone contact
- Support the preparation of customers presentations and customer reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate internal and external quality control process
- Support the new product development enquiry process, including samples management, managing artwork transition, mock-ups, and concepts
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication with the ability to effectively build strong relationships
- Highly organized with outstanding time management and the ability to prioritise
- Experience in accurately processing and interpreting high volumes of data, with proven ability to use this data for effective forecasting
- High attention to detail with the mindset of getting it right the first time, providing a high-quality standard of work
- Proven resilience, with adaptive and excellent problem-solving capabilities, maintaining a customer first approach
- Flexible and versatile in approach to handle changing work requirements, ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably Salesforce
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused, collaborative, engaging and driven individual to excel in an organization that promotes independence and drive to achieve outstanding results. Offering a supportive and fun working environment with long term career opportunities.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.