Careerlink People Solutions have partnered with a leading, Adelaide based manufacturing company with representatives in 17 countries.
Working in close collaboration with the sales support team and business managers, the Account Coordinator will be responsible for the professional and proactive management of the company’s direct client accounts whilst providing excellent customer service to support the business.
The successful candidate will uphold the company’s reputation for delivering on the promise of quality, service, and efficiency to their customers, both internal and external.
- Develop and maintain close contact with relevant accounts over the phone, ensure strong business relationships between both parties, and promote a positive image of the Company
- Sell to relevant allocated accounts and prospects, focusing on product/market applications consistent with Company guidelines
- Manage and undertake centralised processing from calls, fax and e-mail orders in an efficient manner to provide high levels of customer service to internal sales staff and external customers
- Ensure timely and proactive follow up with regional sales teams, internal and external customers including head office
- Process in a timely manner, customer enquiries and orders aiming for a consistent and positive outcome
- Promote the organisation’s products and services to customers through all interactions and telephone contact
- Assist sales representatives to manage administrative tasks within the Sales Teams ensuring adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Arrange dispatch of products and/or product information to existing clients or new contacts
- Assist in carrying out customer surveys or market research projects
- Manage and maintain customer print orders in line with policy
- Work in close co-operation with state sales teams to promote the responsiveness and professionalism of the team
- Follow-up on leads passed over from the Sales Executives or other sources
Skills and Experience
- High level communication skills and ability to establish credible relationships with a variety of stakeholders, coupled with a strong commitment to service excellence
- Make tough decisions which are consistent with the business objectives, demonstrating the courage to back own judgment
- Strong personal accountability, matched with ability to integrate within team focused environment
- Highly developed computer and data management skills
- Passion for delivering results, and personal accountability for performance
- Willingness to persevere until the solution is achieved
- An ability to maintain focus when managing competing demands
- Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably Salesforce
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused, collaborative, engaging and driven individual to excel in an organization that promotes independence and drive to achieve outstanding results. Offering a supportive and fun working environment with long term career opportunities.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this position and you are looking to join an exciting organisation within a growing industry, apply now. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.